Opt-out of Emails from this Sender
All email campaigns sent by Intersonic Group contain an Unsubscribe link to make it easy for you to remove yourself from a mailing list. To do so, simply click the link that says “Unsubscribe” in the footer of the email you receive.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is only used to fulfill a specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner (for example, to add you to one of our mailing lists).
Categories of Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us: When you register to use Robly on a free or paid basis, communicate with customer service, or send us an email, you provide us with information that we collect. This information may include:
your IP address
phone number/cell phone number
We fully respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
- We recognise your need for appropriate protection and management of personally identifiable information you may share with us (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address and telephone number).
- In general, you can browse sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We do track the internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyse this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
- Some of our web pages use "cookies" so that we can better serve you with more tailored information when you return to our site. "Cookies" are used to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our service to you. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
- We store information you supply in personalising your use of our services.
- In all other cases, the only information we will ever disclose to third parties (such as advertisers) is aggregate information about our users.
- Aggregate information will never identify you. It only identifies the user population in general terms; for example, 52% males visit a particular site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content and/or services of sites linking out of our network or for personally identifiably information made available by you or another third party in or through the this site.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Intersonicgroup.com processes personal information (“Processor”) on behalf of our clients who themselves (“Controllers”) and/or their customers (“Data Subjects”) are under the jurisdiction of the European Union. GDPR requires all Controllers facilitate the exercise of Data Subjects rights under Articles 15 (http://gdpr-info.eu/art-15-gdpr/) to 22 (http://gdpr-info.eu/art-22-gdpr/). Robly, as a Processor, is fully able to comply with the exercise of those rights upon notification from our clients.
Intersonicgroup.com is also a Controller of personal information of Data Subjects who have given us their express consent to receive promotional communications. Data Subjects wishing to exercise their Right to Erasure must submit a written request to support[at]robly.com and include the following information: first name, last name, and email address. Intersonicgroup.com shall erase a Data Subject’s Personal Data within 30 days from receipt of the written request. In cases where compliance cannot be satisfied within this time frame, Intersonicgroup.com shall extend the compliance deadline an additional two months. If this extension is required, then Intersonicgroup.com shall inform the Data Subject within the initial 30 day period along with an explanation of the reason. In cases where Personal Data is not required for statistical purposes, it shall be purged from the system. In cases where Personal Data is required for statistical purposes, it shall be pseudonymized in accordance with Article 89 (http://gdpr-info.eu/art-89-gdpr/) Paragraph 1.
Unsolicited, spam and junk mail
Spam and unsolicited bulk mail are highly problematic practices. They affect the use and enjoyment of services by others and often compromise network security. The Intersonic Group will take swift and firm action against any user engaging in any of the following unacceptable practices:
- Sending unsolicited bulk mail for marketing or any other purposes (political, religious or commercial) to people who have not consented to receiving such mail;
- Operating or maintaining mailing lists without the express permission of all recipients listed;
- Failing to promptly remove from lists invalid or undeliverable addresses or addresses of unwilling recipients;
- Using the Intersonic Group's service to collect responses from unsolicited email sent from accounts on other internet hosts or email services, that violate this AUP or the AUP of any other internet service provider;
- Including the Intersonic Group's name in the header or by listing an IP address that belongs to the Intersonic Group in any unsolicited email sent through the Intersonic Group's network or not;
- Failure to secure a customer's mail server against public relay as a protection to themselves and the broader internet community. Public relay occurs when a mail server is accessed by a third party from another domain and utilised to deliver mails, without the authority or consent of the owner of the mail server. Mail servers that are unsecured against public relay often become abused by unscrupulous operators for spam delivery and upon detection such delivery must be disallowed.
Protection of minors
The Intersonic Group prohibits customers from using the Intersonic Group's service to harm or attempt to harm a minor, including, but not limited to, by hosting, possessing, disseminating, distributing or transmitting material that is unlawful, including child pornography.
Privacy and confidentiality
Customers are responsible for any misuse of the Intersonic Group's services that occurs through the customer's account. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that unauthorised persons do not gain access to or misuse the Intersonic Group's service.
The Intersonic Group urges customers not to reply to unsolicited mail or "spam", not to click on any suggested links provided in the unsolicited mail. Doing so remains the sole responsibility of the customer and the Intersonic Group cannot be held liable for the customer being placed on any bulk mailing lists as a result.
Where the customer has authorised a minor to use any of the Intersonic Group's services or access its websites, you accept that as the parent/legal guardian of that minor, you are fully responsible for: the online conduct of such minor; controlling the minor's access to and use of any services or websites; and the consequences of any misuse by the minor, including but not limited to transactions entered into by the minor using such access. The Intersonic Group cannot be held liable for any business dealings you have with any third parties on the internet, including any vendors, or advertisers found on, or through, the Intersonic Group network.
Further, the Intersonic Group assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any charges you or any user of your account incurs when making purchases or other transactions in this manner. Further, the responsibility for ensuring compliance with all applicable customs and exchange-control laws in connection with any such transactions shall be the customer's.